Make your dreams come true

Un pequeño rincón, tu refugio. Una ayuda.

sábado, 28 de enero de 2012

30 ThInsPO pIcT

I've told you before, that today was a mess. I'm not going to let this make me feel like a porky.
I'm much more than that, and I wont surrender.
I decided to upload a thinspo pict. for each hour I didnt eat. I hope to see 30 picts from now to 30 hours... (I'll drink mate, manzanillas, tee..WATER...)
Because this is my way of life, this is what I've decided for me.


































 




 














 



 

























 





































 




































 














































































 


























































































































































































































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario